Concussed myself. Couldn’t really write.
Also, my word was gentle.
gentle[ jen-tl ]
1. kindly; amiable: a gentle manner.
2. not severe, rough, or violent; mild: a gentle wind; a gentle tap on the shoulder.
3. moderate: gentle heat.
4. gradual: a gentle slope.
5. of good birth or family; wellborn.
6. characteristic of good birth; honorable; respectable: a gentle upbringing.
7. easily handled or managed; tractable: a gentle animal.
8. soft or low: a gentle sound.
9. polite; refined: Consider, gentle reader, my terrible predicament at this juncture.
10. entitled to a coat of arms; armigerous.
11. noble; chivalrous: a gentle knight.
verb (used with object)
1. to tame; render tractable.
2. to mollify; calm; pacify.
3. to make gentle.
4. to stroke; soothe by petting.
5. to ennoble; dignify.